Re: [ldm-users] NEXRAD3 Again ... part III

well.. after Jon from AccuWeather called Tech Control Friday afternoon..
I was still seeing the multiple products early Saturday morning (5-6z)
in my poking around it had gotten worse.
I called and added my 2 cents worth at 7z ..
was told "we will investigate"
now here at 1730 it is really horrible
getting multiples on every feed, except those not
from NOAAport [FSL2, EXP, LIGHTNING, CONDUIT, & NEXRAD2]

I am about ready to edit the max latency down to :30 minutes
but how will that effect model data ??

anybody else want to call and throw their 2 cents in

-Jeff

  • Search the ldm-users archives: