Re: [ldm-users] high memory

Art and all,
what I noticed first with this new system was a horrible lag in writing the
NEXRAD3 and LIGHTNING files to disk
watching the incoming feed ( ldmadmin watch -f  NEXRAD3) the file time and my
receive time were the
expected 45sec to 90sec delay, but the write to disk was at least 4 minutes
sometimes 6+ later ..

it seems to have settled down been watching it today with all the radar returns
across the conus
don't see any lag ..
I use bin/pqmon every once and a while ..
is there a way I can query the queue to see the max age it has for a certain
product??
just want to see where my problem lies if I see lags writing to disk again

-Jeff

  • Search the ldm-users archives: