Re: [ldm-users] high memory

Steve ..
it sure looks like it ..
if I shut LDM down memory usage will fall off drastically
more then what I the queue set for..
if Linux is doing that, seems kinda inefficient to me ?

Gilbert,
what does BillyBob know about a real operating system ;}

system loads are below or just flirting with 1, only time the loads bounce over 1 is when scour runs

-Jeff