Re: [ldm-users] high memory

Jeff,

The drop in memory-usage upon shutting-down the LDM could be because the
operating-system no longer has to service the LDM.

I suggest that you explicitly determine the memory-usage of the LDM by
using the ps(1) utility and adding the the values reported in the SIZE
column. I suspect the total will be way less than the amount of memory
you have.

--Steve