Re: [ldm-users] 20080216: Nexrad Level 3 (cont.)

"- are you seeing any disconnection/reconnection messages in your
  ~ldm/logs/ldmd.log file"

No, But Im seeing what Tyler is seeing a lot of flip flop between weather2
and bigbird,
it seems to be happening at the top of the hour, some of my users are
reporting since around
13z most if not all the sites just stop updating, then about 5 after I get
slammed with all the missed data,
looking back in the logs I see this .. from about 10 to the top of the hour
to about 5 after there is very little
L3 data incoming, then its like the flood gates open and all the L3 data is
incoming

"- I see that you are redundantly feeding NNEXRAD from three machines:"

  bigbird.tamu.edu
  sasquatch.tamu.edu
  weather2.admin.niu.edu

Gerry had me set up both bigbird and sasquatch, at one time bigbird was
allowing me then it would deny me
so he had me set up both

-jeff

  • Search the ldm-users archives: