Re: [ldm-users] [conduit] GFS change at 1200 UTC 25 September?

As for the 2nd paragraph below, that might still be the case, since the 0.5 degree fields are not sent (as far as I know) over NOAAPORT and/or the SBN--they are just posted on the ftp servers (and by extension, the CONDUIT feed).

FWIW, the 1 degree fields (which I don't think are sent over NOAAPORT, at least not on the NWSTG1 channel) do not look different than pre-9/25, at least at first glance.

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences           ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4578 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************