A disturbing lack of data

Good morning,

We rebooted anvil today because it doesn't play nice with the other
children.  Unfortunately, they didn't give me time to politely stop LDM
before the switch was thrown.  When anvil came back up I tried to start
LDM (actually, first I 'stopped' it so that the ldmd.pid file wouldn't
cause trouble).  It started fine, but nothing came across.  So I remade
the queue and tried again.  No dice.  A notifyme on flood.atmos.uiuc.edu,
striker2.atmos.albany.edu and atm.geo.nsf.gov doesn't show any data coming
across either, but I don't think all of these major relays would go down
without someone screaming loudly enough for me to hear.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ben

====================
Benjamin J. Cotton
LDM/Forecast Game Administrator
Dept of Earth and Atmos. Sci.
Purdue University

NOTICE:  The addresses for my e-mail and website
will be changing soon.  Please note the new
addresses below.  The old ones will not continue
to work after sometime this summer!

bcotton@xxxxxxxxxx
(765)743-6083   (502)551-5403
web.ics.purdue.edu/~bcotton