Re: [idvusers] [thredds] Update - Changes to thredds.ucar.edu

I am not a frequent IDV user but the basic rule of being a sys admin or
developer is to not make changes on a Friday afternoon unless you are staffed
24/7.  I am a just a met guy and a somewhat annoying presence to Unidata but
that has been my experience over the years as a pretend sys admin and developer.

In other words, test it thoroughly, and don't release on a Friday unless there
is a lot of backup support..

Hang in there,
Robert Mullenax
CSBF/NMSU