Re: [idvusers] [thredds] Update - Changes to thredds.ucar.edu

Hi Don,

> On 4/2/14, 11:07 AM, Don Murray (NOAA Affiliate) wrote:
> How long is the test phase going to last?  Will it give users adequate
> time to test out the new capabilities?

We were thinking of proposing a testing period of this week, through the weekend, and see where things stand on Monday. Given that the test plugin makes the process of testing bundles no more difficult than running the bundle itself, I would think that would be enough time. We will send an email to the different users of THREDDS with specific changes and instructions on how to best test.

> Please let me know when you have this working in the IDV. ;-)

I will look into it. As you know, this has been an issue with the IDV for many, many years now, and this particular suggestion is not something new. But I'll be sure to let you know how things go ;-)

Sean

Don