Re: [idvusers] Domain moving coordinate aggregation?

Hi Paul,

We've had people upload larger files :-) I'm not opposed to grabbing them from a remote server if you have that option. I think, long term, the best thing to do would be to get netCDF-Java to handle this, as it would help out clients other than the IDV. However, it could be possible to hack together something that could work. But, for our testing purposes, I'd still need some sample file to work with.

Cheers!

Sean