Re: [idvusers] Domain moving coordinate aggregation?

Greetings Paul,

We've been looking for some example files to work with using this concept. I do not believe there is a standard way to handle the case of time dependent latitude/longitude (standard as in Climate and Forecast standard). Would you be willing to share a few of the individual files for us to take a look? If so, you can upload them here:

I have some ideas on this, but it will take some time to play with.

Cheers!

Sean