Re: [idvusers] IDV Jython, Append to Netcdf?

Hi Don/Tom,

I think the best solution is to use NCO/CDO or just to keep the files
separate but load them together.

Unfortunately, it seems not enough to simply use a bundle because the
derived fields still have to be calculated every time the bundle is loaded
or some changes are made when working on those fields.  It seems to be much
better to have the derived fields already calculated before they are
loaded.  Perhaps this will not be an issue 10 years into the future with
faster CPU's and much more memory...Although, maybe by then we will all be
working with much larger data sets!

Thanks again for your suggestions,

Paul