Re: [idvusers] Naïve Question: How to use ISL to create multiple images from Image Data Set?

  • To: Jeff McWhirter <jeffmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvusers] Naïve Question: How to use ISL to create multiple images from Image Data Set?
  • From: Dave Linder <linder@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 18:09:55 -0700
Jeff,

OK.  I get it, except for one thing...

What do I use for the file attribute in the setfiles line?
(<setfiles datasource=".*" file="/data/image${imageIdx}.dat"/>)

In my .xidv bundle I load 10 satellite images stored as 10 McIDAS Area Files
in, let's call it, ${mydatadirectory}.  Do I loop through those 10 data files
as part of the setfiles directive?  In ${mydatadirectory} the 10 McIDAS Area
Files are named something like:

goes11.2011.261.120013.BAND_03
goes11.2011.261.130013.BAND_03
goes11.2011.261.140013.BAND_03
goes11.2011.261.150014.BAND_03
goes11.2011.261.160014.BAND_03
goes11.2011.261.170013.BAND_03
goes11.2011.261.180013.BAND_03
goes11.2011.261.190013.BAND_03
goes11.2011.261.200013.BAND_03
goes11.2011.261.210014.BAND_03

Or have I completely misinterpreted your ISL script?

BTW, thanks for your help!

-- d