Re: [idvusers] Naïve Question: How to use ISL to create multiple images from Image Data Set?

Hi Dave,

Question from a naïve user:

> I have a data set containing 10 satellite images, all the same projection
> with a one hour time interval from one image to the next.  I want to
> capture a png image file of each image in the set and use ISL to do so.  I
> have figured out how to use ISL to capture the first image, but I can't
> figure out how to step through the data set to capture the other 9 images .
>  I'm sure it's something simple, but I haven't figured out the secret
> Google search string to use to find the answer.  Any suggestions?

isl has a foreach construct (see attached) that allows you to loop through
a set of values. You can load in a pre-defined bundle and override the data
it uses.

I haven't tested the attached isl but something like it should work.

-Jeff