Re: [idvusers] How do you time step 3-hourly NARR data in the IDV?

All-

With the latest nightly build (IDV 3.0u2), the problem of using the Merge Time Sequences formula has been fixed, so Tom's and my suggestion on using that will now work if you load in each file as a separate data source.

I thought that one could download and merge all the files togther, but I got a lot of warnings about time coordinates not matching when I did that (although I did get the right times for the 3D fields).

Thanks, John, for looking into this. We'll look forward to the grib improvements in 4.3.

Don