Re: [idvusers] How do you time step 3-hourly NARR data in the IDV?

Thanks for the reply Tom,

I am not having any luck with 2 or 3... but it does sound like I need to
investigate option 1 as I am not all that familiar with NCML in combining
datasets.  The NARR data I have been using is straight from the NARR
catalog through the IDV (
http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/thredds/catalog/narr/catalog.xml).  So I guess
what I would need to do then is save the individual hourly dataset as a
local grid (*.nc) and then use one of the available tools (I see something
called ToolsUI?) to merge the files into one netCDF?

Mike U