Re: [idvusers] How do you time step 3-hourly NARR data in the IDV?

John and Don,

Yes, the 3-hourly NARR-A datasets that can be retrieved through the NOMADS
catalog link that Don posted were the ones that I loaded that caused the
time aggregation issue.  John: would you be a point of contact for a
netCDF-Java fix for this issue or should I still cross-post this to the
support-idv list?  I hate to clutter email inboxes more than is necessary
for this topic... anyway thanks for all the feedback on this!

Mike U