Re: [idvusers] Maximum Heap Size

Hi Kevin...

No 64 bit experience (or machines) here....however....

I did not need cygwin to run ant on windows, but the 64-bit-ed-ness
might make a difference.
I always just use the instructions at
<http://ant.apache.org/manual>...but then again I'm using a
32 bit machine.

I do not believe you need to run this under cygwin (unless, again,
there is a 64 bit issue), since cygwin is an "environment" (like an
operating system).  From the ant manual:

"We get lots of support calls from Cygwin users. Either it is incredibly
popular, or it is trouble. If you do use it, remember that Java is a
Windows application, so Ant is running in a Windows process, not a
Cygwin one. This will save us having to mark your bug reports as invalid."

Hope that helps and not hinders...

tom