Re: [gembud] dcgrib2 maxgrids

Gotcha, Russ!

I thought I was missing a bunch of NAM grids ;-)

Our GEMPAK solution was to break up each forecast hour into an additional
file.

>From gribkey.tbl:

! NAM
007   x   084,085   104    data/gempak/model/nam/YYYYMMDDHHfFFF_nam@@@.gem
  18000
007   x   084,085   212    data/gempak/model/nam/YYYYMMDDHHfFFF_nam@@@.gem
  24000

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but maybe the other GEMPAK gurus
out there can point to a different solution.

vg