Re: [gembud] dcgrib2 maxgrids

Thanks, Victor.  Changing the value in gribkey.tbl doesn’t help here (it was
set to a lower number than 32K anyway), and I was just showing this as an
example…I don’t actually need 100000 grids, and this was only decoding a single
grib2 file.  The issue is that in reality, the full set of the NAM212 requires
more than 32K grids after the upgrade, and the default configuration remains to
send all of the grids to a single .gem file (which would be preferable to keep
if possible to avoid needing to change lots of other configurations.)

Russ

--
Russ S. Schumacher
Associate Professor