Re: [gembud] virtual potential temperature (theta_v) from surface observations

Pat,

Yeah, seems like one of those questions that as soon as you call tech support,
suddenly it works. :)  THTV itself works fine now (though I’m certain it didn’t
when I tried it yesterday), but subtracting 273.15 does not ("Parameter SUB( is
not calculable.”)  Nonetheless, having it in Kelvin works just fine for what I
want, so I can roll with that.  Thanks for the help!

Russ