[gembud] virtual potential temperature (theta_v) from surface observations

Hello gembuds,

I’m sure there’s an easy solution to this, but I can’t seem to figure it out:
is there a way to plot virtual potential temperature from surface observations
using sfmap? Virtual temperature, or potential temperature, no problem, but I
haven’t been able to get theta_v to work.  I tried using sthc(tvrc,pres) in the
call to sfparm, but it doesn’t look right (I think it’s still just plotting
theta).  Thanks for any help you can provide!

Russ

--
Russ S. Schumacher
Assistant Professor