Re: [gembud] WEST-CONUS/EAST-CONUS data error

This works great. Thank you. Can anyone tell me what table to edit to get the GOES-14 4km data to show up in the "Image Products" dialogue in the current version of openGarp? Our ldm is filing the data in a GOES-14 directory just as it did with GOES-13.

My apologies if this double-posted.