Re: [gembud] WEST-CONUS/EAST-CONUS data error

Russ

GOES-13 is out of service. NOAA/NASA have started up GOES-14 and are
feeding the EAST data through GOES-13. This sounds (pure speculation
on my part) like a power issue on the sensor bus on the spacecraft,
with the communications bus intact.

GOES-15, on the west, is in full-disk mode for the time being.

gerry