[gembud] Searching for ideas

All-

I'm searching for a ideas to display model data more timely. On our current setup, we simply wait until all data has arrived and then have a script run in the cron that processes and plots all of our model data. However, I would like to post these plots in a more timely manner, preferably as they arrive. I've come up with a few ideas, but none of them seem very efficient. I'm assuming GEMPAK does not have a program that can output grids that are currently available. Does anyone have any ideas (perhaps a listening script)? Any help would be great,

Thank you,

Phil Birnie
Webmaster
Department of Geography