From: Van Tress,Michael J - PGPW-5 [mailto:mjvantress@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Fri 1/11/2008 9:45 AM
To: Robert Mullenax; gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [gembud] GEMPAK going away in 3-5 years?

My reference to a 'rumor' is regarding AWIPS2 being available to the
public.
I also said: "In my opinion, this has been an excellent discussion."

I sincerely apologize if you have taken this personally.
The intent of my post was to stir some interest in a common AWIPS2 forum
where users like us could have these types of discussions.

In no way was this post directed at anyone in particular.  I again
sincerely apologize!

-Mike-