From: gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Gerry Creager
Sent: Thu 1/10/2008 12:22 AM
To: Rob Dale
Cc: gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gembud] GEMPAK going away in 3-5 years?

While I really don't want to see Gempak go away, I'm ranching out a bit.
I've been real impressed with IDV so far, although there are several
holes in it.  I've also been pretty well impressed with NCL after
spending this week with it almost exclusively.

I've also heard more (and in a way, less, about AWIPS2 as I worked on
Storm Based Warnings over the last two years.

gerry