From: Peter Baumann <p.baumann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, June 4, 2007 6:25 pm
Subject: Re: WCS 1.1 implementations?

All-

a lot of valuable work going on obviously, my feeling is that this information passed around should not get lost - in other words: we might establish a collection of WCS implementations.

I have started a GALEON Wiki page on this: http://galeon-wcs.jot.com/WikiHome/WCSImplementations - let me suggest to populate this page (and eventually add another page on WCSs in operation). Wenli & Ben, I have abused your descriptions to get some first entries, certainly my input needs to be brushed up.

Please feel free to add/change/reorganise, it's a Wiki...

cheers,
Peter