Re: WCS 1.1 implementations?

Is it possible to obtain the client? And can we get source code if possible?

Thanks,

-Roy
On Jun 4, 2007, at 2:15 PM, Wenli Yang wrote:

Ben and Frank,

GMU/CSISS has developed a WCS1.1 server. It supports netCDF and geoTiff and will soon support HDF and HDF-EOS (both hdf4-based). At the back end, it takes netCDF data. We also developed a machine to machine client and will also develop GUI/Web client shortly.

The server url is http://data.laits.gmu.edu/cgi-bin/wcs110?

Request examples can be found at http://data.laits.gmu.edu/pli/ reqnote.htm

The server is developed by Dr. Peichuan Li and the client by Dr. Hong Fan.

Wenli