From: Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, June 4, 2007 4:08 pm
Subject: Re: WCS 1.1 implementations?

Ben Domenico wrote:
Hi,
Are there any WCS 1.1 client and/or server implementations available yet? The only one that I'm aware of is the University of Florence Gi-GO client. But, we can't test the new 1.1 features until we have both
client and
server implementations.

Ben,

I am working on WCS 1.1 client support in GDAL.  I'm interested in 1.1
servers I can test against.