Re: And now, the rest of the story

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Okay, here is my point.  Alden is supposed be a provider of data for
operational use.  How can a provider for such purposes have a 2 week outage?
We had a T1 go down at our site in New Mexico a few years back and it only took
a week to be repaired and this is in the very rural area of eastern New Mexico
AND we told them it was not a rush job.

The main thing though is the lack of response. I know customer service is becoming a thing of the past, but not responding to your customers regarding a 2-week outage is ridiculous.

  • Search the difax archives: