Re: And now, the rest of the story

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Robert Mullenax wrote:

The main thing though is the lack of response. I know customer service is becoming a thing of the past, but not responding to your customers regarding a 2-week outage is ridiculous.

I can understand the phones being a problem, but what about some info on their
web site?  I looked and didn't see anything offhand.  Seems to me there was a
satellite outage some time ago and Alden used their web site to inform users
quite effectively... seems to me they should do that again.

Art.

Arthur A. Person
Research Assistant, System Administrator
Penn State Department of Meteorology
email:  person@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, phone:  814-863-1563

  • Search the difax archives: