Re: [Data-curation] MROC vs MR0C

Daryl,

Afraid the company lawyer would fire me and kill me, not necessarily in
that order. However, here are a couple that I'm sure are very much "public"
knowledge...

deleting NIL= lines
changing OOOOOKT (capital oh's) to 00000KT (zeros)
changing 0/0KT and 000/00KT to 00000KT (zeros)
changing G//KT to KT
replacing ttXdd or tt-dd temp/dewpt groups with tt/dd
replacing "<" with "/" (mostly Canadian SA format stations)

I've noticed the "future obs" problem as well. That's one that's awaiting
my attention...

Steve

  • Search the data-curation archives: