Re: [Data-curation] MROC vs MR0C

Greg,

Ah... the joys of processing the metar "standard". I made a C program that
makes corrections to certain obvious errors in the metars. Over the years
I've been adding more and more "events". It's up to 25 now, with 2 more
waiting for my attention... The international sites are the most error
prone, but good ole USA sites are not immune. Quality control at data entry
sounds like a wonderful and logical idea. Therefore, according to Murphy's
Law, it'll never happen!

Steve