Re: [conduit] 20210830: Re: High CONDUIT latencies from vm-lnx-conduit2.ncep.noaa.gov

  • To: Jesse Marks - NOAA Affiliate <jesse.marks@xxxxxxxx>, "yoksas@xxxxxxxx" <yoksas@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [conduit] 20210830: Re: High CONDUIT latencies from vm-lnx-conduit2.ncep.noaa.gov
  • From: Pete Pokrandt <poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 16:46:50 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=aos.wisc.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=aos.wisc.edu; dkim=pass header.d=aos.wisc.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=WuKYYDmZEBHF7uOSPZpGAUiN0v0Q+Ie+uQAnOGsVtKE=; b=gSEmjOD0cTy6+1R4Bn0RwfT+tpItUwrGXlOixhu6bCcOTcj7qw+fadqMVZ/UX4ofwKkWoHmm8djccJw+HkiqfZ2SUtdvtMNdXZWt3n22yYNFX8oEkjeE1yaftXlvmFLZFy0AbelcNbezElu+gF/3LlpbPsP1q8/jOp7pcaDg9fS2iLMvspbo4omGAPAi0JMBC0bgheWipzrHugd+QNEACZ1b8Rk93DoYQztXx4igCHWNywDeHHT5h57G1QupBFpSqq0lvrKOc8FNQT54WnNrVMBTAmphoR1O5fwFU92Czi1Ah4cEEdl2inIQ20eMORhBFnSxEIyUvTdMaeq9PTQvdA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=FaKnBWZcNJezLqNSux14lhbqlz3K5uDvhh8v2STAGa8Im6AbJBVeoAjyImCl7kNSYuKf1qfN5dYloUgwQvh9EuGE2w8j7BahZFfY8sKkRiSG2rx4NwCNgszhLJWJub/Mv/hgWzK6qbYNzcS3LJGfBwP2kmQrySVcp+sJVgKsmugq0PnEPc7wTzxPUEtfUxjV07z/ZFym+VBq2cp3Pal1+Q+5I26Dqx1kkQ5lBPy9py4c61zVOn8jqo0s1ecwDjus1XctJPP5i3Qn4vYHQXfWrn8OuAnspis4tGyt0NiBLZUKNDAv/aw6A8+vfsGxgzhSbj+jquF+FIhwB0Y2jtXF+g==
Thanks for the update, Jesse. I can confirm that we are seeing smaller lags
originating from conduit2, and since yesterday's 18 UTC run, I don't think we
have missed any data here at UW-Madison.

Kevin Tyle, how's your reception been at Albany since the 18 UTC run yesterday?

Pete

<http://www.weather.com/tv/shows/wx-geeks/video/the-incredible-shrinking-cold-pool>-----
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
608-262-3086  - poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx