Re: [conduit] High CONDUIT latencies from vm-lnx-conduit2.ncep.noaa.gov

  • To: Pete Pokrandt <poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [conduit] High CONDUIT latencies from vm-lnx-conduit2.ncep.noaa.gov
  • From: Jesse Marks - NOAA Affiliate <jesse.marks@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 19:16:39 -0400
Hi Pete,

Quick question:  how are you computing these latencies?  More specifically,
how do you determine which conduit machine the data is coming from?  The
reason I ask is because I am not seeing any sends of product from conduit2
in the last several days of logs both to our local conduit1 machine and to
any distant end users.

Also, we have isolated what is likely the issue and will have our team take
a closer look in the morning.  I'm hopeful they'll be able to resolve this
soon.

Thanks!
Jesse

--