[community] October 2022 Unidata Update

Hello Unidata community,

In case you missed it -- here's a wrap-up of what's been going on at the
Unidata Program Center in October:

Unidata Update: October 2022
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-update-october-2022>

Some highlights:

   - 2023 Unidata Users Workshop: Save the Date

<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/2023-unidata-users-workshop-save>
   - Unidata Program Center Welcomes Stonie Cooper

<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-program-center-welcomes-stonie>
   - Unidata Welcomes New committee Members

<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-welcomes-new-committee-members7>

While the 2023 Users Workshop is still in the planning stages, the Users
Committee is hard at work pulling together the details. After two years of
delays due to COVID-19 gathering restrictions, we're happy to be getting
ready for our eleventh community workshop! We hope to see you in June,
either here in Boulder or as a remote participant.

Thanks for your interest,
Doug Dirks and the Unidata Staff
  • Search the community archives: