Re: [cf-pointobsconvention] Draft 2

NOTE: The cf-pointobsconvention mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Sorry, my terminological mistake in this community (where I come from, what CF calls a 'standard name' is just another type of variable name, but with a specialized purpose).
I think I get it (and I think my comment still applies).

John