Re: [awips2-users] hdf5 purging

Michael,

I had turned off the LDM and the files were not being purged. I have a 1 TB
SSD drive. It appears there were two main culprits: grid (460G) and radar
(395G).

Searching the log files it appears all of the feed types were exceeding
their failure limit.

Just reset the purge via your command, but it doesn’t appear to have made a
difference in purge behavior of grid and radar in the last hour. Other
purge threads appear to be operating normally. Looking at the purge log
file, I don’t see any reference to purging the grid or radar threads.

-Kevin