Re: [awips2-users] hdf5 purging

Dave,

I am having a similar issue…thanks for reporting! I haven’t had any luck
finding a solution either.

Regards,
Kevin

On 14 August 2017 at 5:38:18 PM, David Fitzgerald (
david.fitzgerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am having trouble getting the data in /awips2/edex/data/hdf5 to purge;
this of course causes the disk to fill up quite rapidly.  I modified the
xml files in /awips2/edex/data/utility/common_static/base/purge but have
not seen any change.  I also do not see any references to the  hdf5
directory  in the edex-ingest-purge logs either.  Could someone point me in
the right direction to start debugging this?  Are there other files to
modify other than in /awips2/edex/data/utility/common_static/base/purge?

Thanks!

Dave

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

David Fitzgerald

Department of Earth Science

Millersville University

Millersville, PA 17551

717-871-7436

For list information, to unsubscribe, or change your membership options,
visit: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/

--
Kevin Goebbert, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Meteorology

(219) 464-5517 <//(219)%20464-5517>
fax: (219) 548-7738 <//(219)%20548-7738>

https://kevingoebbert.youcanbook.me/
  • Search the awips2-users archives: