[awips2-users] hdf5 purging

Hello everyone,

I am having trouble getting the data in /awips2/edex/data/hdf5 to purge; this
of course causes the disk to fill up quite rapidly.  I modified the xml files
in /awips2/edex/data/utility/common_static/base/purge but have not seen any
change.  I also do not see any references to the  hdf5 directory  in the
edex-ingest-purge logs either.  Could someone point me in the right direction
to start debugging this?  Are there other files to modify other than in
/awips2/edex/data/utility/common_static/base/purge?

Thanks!

Dave

David Fitzgerald
Department of Earth Science