[netCDF #KKJ-168057]: Intel macbook pro with Snow Leopard

> What would really help to know is you guys are a getting a successful build
> with Snow Leopard and Apple Compilers.  Can you tell  me what version of gcc
> you are using, what version of gfortran and g95 and what flags you are
> setting.  I can only get it with the Fink compilers.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Roy

Howdy Roy!

You can always see our best attempts at flags on various test platforms here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/builds/snapshot/

Our two macs are called "mort" and "sid."

Russ is more of the mac guy (and mort is in his office) so he can tell you
more, but if you look at the output of each build, which you can see from that
web page, then you can learn all about the system and the build and how if
failed (when it does fail).

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: KKJ-168057