[netCDF #KGK-511965]: porting netCDF to dotNet

> Hi Ed, The zip file that a send you has the project for development
and a readme.txt file. For everyone who has Visual Studio express for
C++ and C# should have no problems to open this projects.  At his moment I
have implemented some basic functions for reading netCDF datasets. With
time (hopely) I will implement more functionalities as I needed in my
project. If you have any question or problem, do not hesitate
to contact me.  greetings,Mario  -----"Unidata netCDF
Support" <address@hidden> escribi: -----Para:
address@hidden: "Unidata netCDF Support"
<address@hidden>Fecha: 24/11/2008 23:12cc:
address@hidden, martinbj@inta.esAsunto: [netCDF #KGK-511965]:
porting netCDF to dotNet> Hi Ed, sorry for the delay. I give you
what I have done. For now it only reads netcdf data sets. I will implement more
functionalities as I am needed ;). &amp
 ;nbsp;Basically I use C++/CLI  to bind the native netcdf.dll
 library.I am using visual studio C++ 20005 express edition. You can download
 it form Microsoft's web
 page.http://www.microsoft.com/express/2005/ The example is made with
 C# 2008 editionhttp://www.microsoft.com/express/vcsharp/ I dont have
 any clue how to this with MONO and under Linux. For now, this is beyond my
 field of expertise. Mario -----"Unidata netCDF Support"
 <address@hidden> escribi: -----Para:
 address@hidden: "Unidata netCDF Support"
 <address@hidden>Fecha: 13/11/2008 16:46cc:
 address@hidden.eduAsunto: [netCDF #KGK-511965]: porting netCDF to
 dotNet> Dear Sirs, I am working on a library to binding
 NetCDF for dot NET (to be used with C#).  Do you think that
 this could be interested to be included in the open source
 distribution? Thank
 s,Mario > Howdy Mario!What does it look like? That is, how
 did you accomplish this?If we don't put it in the distribution, we can put it
 on our web site for users to add.Thanks!EdTicket
 Details===================Ticket ID: KGK-511965Department: Support
 netCDFPriority: NormalStatus: Open> Howdy Mario!Can you package up your
 work, along with instructions, so I can put it on our ftp site?Thanks,EdTicket
 Details===================Ticket ID: KGK-511965Department: Support
 netCDFPriority: NormalStatus: Open

Howdy!

Any further information about netcdf on the .NET platform?

I have just released the latest netCDF library version as DLLs, if you are
interested. See here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: KGK-511965
Department: Support netCDF