[netCDF #JLD-457210]: compiling with Windows

> Hi Ed,
>
> probably I did not clearly described my problem : I've used for many years
the compiled 3.5.0 release library
> with the Compaq compiler working with Windows XP. Now I passed to Windows
Vista and the Compaq compiler does
> not work anymore, because it is implemented in the Compaq Visual Fortran that
does not work under Vista.
> So the compiler that I'm presently trying to use is the Intel compiler 11.0.
and this compiler does not allow
> to use libraries that are not compiled with the Intel compiler. (I tried to
link the library that I used with
> the Compaq compiler but I did not had any success). So now the problem that I
have to solve is to find a library
> that is compatible with the Intel compiler or to build the library with the
Intel compiler.
> I dont know if the support-netcdf (you) can help me in solving this problem
that seems quite hard.
> Regards
>
> Luigi

Howdy Luigi!

Sorry it took so long, but I now have (I believe) and intel-capable netCDF dll.
Take a look here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: JLD-457210
Department: Support netCDF