[netCDF #RHR-194792]: Problems using NetCDF with Compaq Visual Fortran

> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> We are trying to use NetCDF libraries in combination with Compaq Visual
> Fortran in the Windows environment. Unfortunately we got lost when
> trying to link some precompiled binaries in a Fortran 90 program. May
> be we are using the wrong binaries or make something wrong when linking
> them. As I remember from HDF binaries and finding a lot of problems
> documented in the Internet there may be problems because of Compaq
> visual fortran.
>
> Do you have some precompiled binaries working with CVF or an
> instruction how to get it run ?
>
> Thanks for your help in advance !
>
> Yours sincerly,
>
> Klemens Barfus
> Technical University Dresden
> Germany
> --
> NUR NOCH BIS 31.01.! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
> fr nur 16,37 EURO/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a

Howdy Klemens Barfus!

I have just put up new DLLs of the latest version of netCDF, for two different
flavors of fortran compilers. I don't know which one will work for Compaq
fortran:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

If neither work, please let me know.

Thanks,