[netCDF #ZZQ-918505]: Holiday beta (netcdf-4.0.1-beta2) failure

> Hi Ed
>
> Me patient? Do you have aching in the joints & stabbing pains behind the
eyes? Are your teeth falling out? No? Oh well, I guess the voodoo doll isn't
working. Perhaps you could send me a lock of hair for next time.

> The build works fine with netcdf-4.0.1-beta3-snapshot2009020109. So I've
thrown the voodoo doll in the fire.

> Mark

Well, that explains the burning feeling, although, given your location, I would
have thought that throwing the voodoo doll into an active volcano would have
been more picturesque. ;-)

Thanks for all your help!

Ed

Ticket ID: ZZQ-918505