[netCDF #ZZQ-918505]: Holiday beta (netcdf-4.0.1-beta2) failure

Howdy Mark!

Thanks for your patience (I will charitably assume that you have been patient!
;-)

I believe your cygwin build problem is gone in the current snapshot. Thanks
very much for pointing it out to me, because it alerted me to the fact that the
cygwin build was completely absent from my testing. But that has also been
fixed, and now you can find daily cygwin results at the snapshot test page:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/builds/snapshot/
(Search for the machine named DUDLEY.)

If you could grab the latest snapshot (or the about-to-be-released beta3), that
would add even further to the debt we owe you for your courageous beta-testing
activities.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: ZZQ-918505