[netCDF #NXU-210881]: problem with netcdf

> Hi there,
>
> I have got a problem with opening netcdf file. I have successfully opened a
netcdf file with "nf_open" (fortran), read the data and closed it with
"nf_close(ncid)". Then I tried to open the same file with "nf_open", but the
program crashed with the message attached.

> Do u have any idea about that?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Liancong
>
> Dr  Liancong Luo
> Centre for Biodiversity and Ecology Research (CBER)
> Department of Biological Sciences
> School of Science and Engineering
> The University of Waikato
> Private Bag 3105, Hamilton
> New Zealand
>
> Tel.  +64 - 7 - 856 9785 (HM)
> Cell: +64 - 21 - 0262 7996
> Fax. +64 ? 7 - 838 4324
> E-mail: address@hidden   or    address@hidden

Wow, that's not much to go on...

Let me ask you this: has this program ever worked for you before?

That is, did this program work properly until you upgraded netcdf?

Have you tried to run the ncdump program on the data file?

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: NXU-210881
Department: Support netCDF