[netCDF #OYQ-545004]: build problem netcdf-4.0-snapshot2008090210

Howdy Charlie!

You were having problems building the netCDF snapshot, and I did not come up
with any answers for you.

Your last reported problem did not look like a netCDF problem at all,
actually.

So, do you still have problems building the snapshot? I have made several
changes in the last few months to improve its buildability, but I don't think I
have done anything to affect the problems you were having. On the other hand, I
didn't understand the cause of your problems anyway. ;-)

If you can try the snapshot we can start over again if it still doesn't build
for you. Maybe I'll be slightly more clever this time around.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: OYQ-545004
Department: Support netCDF