[netCDF #OYQ-545004]: build problem netcdf-4.0-snapshot2008090210

> Hi Ed,
>
> Thanks for checking back with me.
> Today's snapshot does not build for me.
> The symptoms have not changed since last time.
>
> make check dies with
>
> /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.3.2/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to
> `_Unwind_GetIPInfo@GCC_4.2.0'
> This seems like a g95 fortran related problem.

Howdy Charlie!

I'm returning to this problem after a long hiatus, and the first thing I did
was to google your error message, and the first result tells me that this is a
problem with your version of the GNU C++ compiler, and the fix is to set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /opt/gcc-4.1.1/lib.

See:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2007-01/msg02621.html

Please let me know if this doesn't solve your remaining problems.

(And you probably want to get a recent snapshot too, we recently checked in a
bunch of stuff.)

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: OYQ-545004